Organizers of “A Classic Christmas in Yesteryear Village” hope to bring out the holiday spirit the old-fashioned way. The Village’s historic buildings will be minimally decorated, indicative of the time period portrayed in Yesteryear Village.
- Visits with Santa and Mrs. Claus at 12:30 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- Classic Christmas carols by the Girl Scouts
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Christmas crafts
- Performances by the Young Singers of the Palm Beaches and the strings of South Florida
- Seeing farm animals up close and personal in the No Name Corral
- Food available from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. and 5-8 p.m.
- Best Decorated Gingerbread House Contest for school-age youth only. Participants with the most festive decorated gingerbread house will be entered in a drawing and the winner will receive tickets to the 2020 South Florida Fair. For details, go online to https://www.southfloridafair.com/p/yesteryearvillage/upcoming-events.
When: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 21
Where: Yesteryear Village, 9067 Southern Blvd., West Palm Beach
Admission: $10 adults (ages 12 and up); $7 seniors and children (6 – 11); Free for ages 5 and under