Universal Orlando Resort has extended its ticket offer exclusively for active duty and retired members of the military with purchase available now through Dec. 4, 2015. Military personnel can purchase a one-day, park-to-park ticket and receive two complimentary days to experience the extraordinary thrills and heart-warming moments that can only be found at Universal Orlando Resort. Plus, they can also upgrade with a 3-night stay at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort with a discounted vacation package.
UNIVERSAL ORLANDO’S MILITARY OFFERS
Buy a 1-Day, Park-to-Park
Ticket and Get 2 Days FREE
· Active duty and retired members of the military and their families can receive two
days FREE with the purchase of a 1-day, park-to-park ticket with valid military
· Admission is valid for up to 14 days from first use
· Tickets are available for purchase until Dec. 4, 2015 and must be redeemed
by Dec. 17, 2015
Special Military Vacation
OR UPGRADE AND MAKE IT A VACATION PACKAGE:
· Active duty and retired military personnel can make it a special vacation by adding a
stay at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort with a discounted vacation package
starting at $299 per adult, tax inclusive with valid military identification.
· Package also includes:
– The 1-Day, Park-to-Park Ticket with 2 Days Free ticket offer
– 3-nights stay at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
– Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter one hour before
the theme park opens
– Access to live entertainment at Universal CityWalk
· Special active duty and retired military package rates are also available at Universal
Orlando’s additional resort hotels Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Loews Portofino Bay
Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel and select Universal Partner Hotels
· Vacation package available for purchase through Nov. 30, 2015 and travel
through Dec. 4, 2015
These all-new military offers are available with valid identification on participating bases at ITT or Leisure Travel Service Offices. For additional details on these offers, see below or visit www.universalorlando.com/military.
Members of the military and their families and friends will experience the trip of a lifetime at Universal Orlando’s two theme parks, Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. A world of excitement and adventure awaits with all-new experiences, including the awe-inspiring The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley, the blockbuster attraction TRANSFORMERS: The Ride – 3D and Springfield, home of America’s favorite animated family “The Simpsons.”
At Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort, guests will be transported back to a time of relaxation and endless family fun in this classic, retro-themed resort. Cabana Bay guests can experience incredible amenities throughout the hotel, including a 10-lane bowling alley, retro arcade, Jack LaLanne Physical Fitness Studio, a zero-entry pool and Universal Orlando’s first-ever lazy river.